// It has been a painful work, but I finally renewed and updated Liam’s timeline (I think I missed something though
I noted something about law to add but I don’t remember what it means…)! I also renewed the part about Liam’s abilities in his biography, they are longer but it was necessary. I have yet to revise the rest of the biography/change it.
Note: this timeline should be part of the biography, as in it summarize chronologically all the most relevant events in Liam’s past, and as such it is always under construction.Age: 0–13
- 2nd February 1983: Liam born from Eleonora Castaldi and Marcus Baker.
↳ Mother: Eleonora Castaldi (18th October 1955), italian, lawyer.
↳ Father: Marcus Baker (10th May 1953), british, scientist.
- 5 (1988): Liam starts his full education course.
- 12 (1995): Eleonora Castaldi dies.
↳ Marcus Baker kidnaps Liam Baker, which finds him on the crime scene identifying him as her murderer. Marcus brings his son into a secret facility with other nine children.
↳ The group of scientists and Marcus Baker start a series of inhuman experiments to change Liam and the children’s nature (against their will), modifying their bodies and human nature.
↳ The team of scientists abandons Liam and the children in a forest, leaving them alone without resources (and possibility to escape). The next night they find the results of the experiments: they became something similar to monstrous wolves. They are unaware it is only the first step of the experiments.
- 13 (1996): surviving into the forest the children form a pack of wolves, becoming a family.
↳ Liam becomes the leader of the pack.Age: 14–17
- 15 (1998):after three years the first phase was concluded: they managed to survive in the hostile forest without losses and developed their new forms.
↳ The scientists come back, gathering all the survivors inside a cage and making them fight each other in an uncontrolled state. Liam survives and they confirm his role of leader other than claiming him as the strongest, ending the second phase.
↳ Liam entered in his Berserk Form for the first time.
↳ Further, brief experiments show that Liam and his ‘brothers’ are failed experiments. The scientists tried to create enhanced werewolves but they ended in half-wolves. They choose to carry on and use them nevertheless.
↳ Liam and the others goes under brainwashing to force them to do what the scientists want. Liam is the only to resist but he has to accept the others’ will.
↳ Liam discovers his father became a werewolf before he killed his mother.
↳ They enter in the third phase: the scientists and Marcus Baker want the half-wolves conquer some packs of werewolves. Liam Baker has to lead his ‘brothers’ and he will have to unite the packs, becoming their alpha.
- ↳ The team of scientists leave Liam and the others near the first pack; they manage to take over it. Liam conquers his first pack and killed for the first time, becoming the ruthless alpha the scientists and his father wanted for their plans.
- 16 (1999): Liam loses his virginity. He was unaware of the concept and his sexuality; he doesn’t label his sexuality but he will identify later on as homosexual.
↳ Marcus Baker reveals to his son he wants to create an army of werewolves; his original plan was to create enhanced werewolves and use them for the purpose, but even If the experiments failed they were succeeding.
↳ Liam keeps taking over werewolves packs with his own, conquering a good amount of clans and living among them. They shifted area when they had to conquer a foreign pack. Liam didn’t want to, but he kept following the orders of his father.
- 17 (2000): Liam starts to plain his break thanks to a contact with the grandfather.
↳ Liam kills some members of his packs, officially betraying and abandoning them, in order to escape.
↳ Liam kills some of his ‘brothers’ in full rage, in order to escape.
↳ Liam kills some members of the group of scientists, also his father, to take over the helicopter: Marcus Baker dies.
↳ Liam finally manages to escape with the helicopter and the help of his grandfather, who helped him to pilot it. Liam returns with some difficulties to the civilization, reaching his grandfather.
↳ Trevor Baker (21st June 1933), british, researcher; he becomes Liam’s legal guardian and hosts him. Liam Baker starts to live with his grandfather in Lancaster.Age: 18–21
- 18 (2001): after a year through psychologies and therapies, Liam is successfully reintegrated in the society. The experts diagnose him a few psychic diseases, but nothing has been officially certified: they couldn’t know of Liam’s true nature, which he kept secret.
↳ He recovers the lost school years in a record time, recovering his education.
- ↳ Liam Baker starts the university; he wants to become a lawyer like the mother.
- 20 (2003): he meets Oliver Skellington.
- 21 (2004): thanks to Oliver, Liam knows a Private Investigator and get hired as his assistant, working to help the grandfather to sustain the cost of the university.Age: 22–28
- 22 (2005): Liam takes the LLB (the Bachelor of Law).
↳ Liam starts a year long post graduate course, a Legal Practice Course, to become a solicitor.
- 23 (2006): Liam completes the Legal Practice Course successfully.
↳ Liam started a training contract.
- 25 (2008): Liam concludes his experience as Private Investigator “sidekick” in favour of his future career.
↳ Liam completes the training contract.
↳ Liam finds a work: he starts his career as solicitor working for a low cost service for poor people who can’t afford a lawyer.
- ↳ He gets engaged in a love relationship with Oliver Skellington.
- 28 (2011): Liam returns to home and finds Oliver Skellington dead; his survived ‘brothers’ found him and wanting to bring him back cut his bonds.
↳ Liam goes in berserk for the second time, killing or the other half-wolves.
↳ Seeking vengeance, Liam searches and finds all the scientists and members that took part in the experiments when he was a child. He then kills all the member involved in the experiments.
After few researches, Liam found the remained scientists and brothers and kill them too, going again in berserk, consequently he kills all the people involved in the experiments.
↳ After what happened, Liam chooses to quit his job and move away, in London, leaving the grandfather.
↳ Thanks to his contacts he finds the project of a house that was being renewed in London and take it.
↳ Liam opts for a change of career; he wants to become a Private Investigator and takes some qualifications, though mostly studying as autodidact.
↳ Liam starts a little business opening an office, “Baker Investigations”, becoming a Private Investigator. He aims to keep a low profile, though.Age: 29–30 (current present)
- 7th October 2013: Liam starts to perform lectures at the university based on his domain expertise.
#in general in italian the male genitalia tends to mean a lot of different negative things #while the female genitalia is a gender neutral synonym of ‘beautiful and hot’ #pretty much the opposite of the english language #I’m ok with this
#also I’m laughing because I’m re-reading the list I’ve just wrote and if you’re italian you can pinpoint EXACTLY where I’m from just from #those words #anyway ‘cazzeggiare’ is my favorite term I think #like ‘sto cazzeggiando su tumblr’ #yeah
I’m giggling by myself bc it’s all very true and very beautiful~
All of the above! I had only room for a few examples in the picture but all of the above-mentioned ones are awesome. And there are so many more uses, you could spend the day listing them and not be done. You can even invent your own!
(also since people are going wtf about the printer: we were thinking of something you yell at, Denise said printers and yeah, we can all agree that printers came from the darkest depths of hell)
"MO SO’ CAZZI" - shit just got serious (I don’t know if this one is used outside of Rome, though)
"cazzi amari" is a good one too
i’ve heard ‘sto cazzo used as a response to an obvious statement sometimes (but it might have been a language trend from a few years since I haven’t heard it in a long time) along the lines of captain obvious
Prompt List For Starters
Send a ♥ and I will generate a number. If you decide you want a specific one, just request it and I will do that for you as opposed to a random one. Or if there is a prompt that would be triggering to you, just tell me and I will exclude that one for us.
- Waiter/Resturant AU
- The vampire who turned my muse is back in town and they don’t approve and resort to hiding with your muse.
- Teen runaway AU
- My muse is terribly lost and resorts to hitchhiking to get to where they need to be.
- Werewolf AU
Discworld AU (read here for what this world is)
- Human/Modern AU
- Soulless Verse
- Military Verse
- My muse has lost their dog(s) and tries to get your muses help
- Serial killer AU
- Detectives AU
Star Wars AU
- My muse needs help moving in from yours.
- Pre-vampirism verse (this will take place in the 16th century)
- Simple bar setting.
- Prison AU
- Demon AU
- Our muses are stuck in a haunted hotel
- You walk in on my muse jamming to Kids In America or Rebel Rebel
- My muse is drunk and hitting on yours.
- My muse is drunk and singing horrifically bad.
- My muse is on a boat in the middle of the ocean, stranded, with yours.
- Therapist AU (we’ll decide later who is the therapist and who is the patient)
- Stripper AU
- Prostitute AU
- Arranged marriage AU
- Hospital AU (My muse is the patient, yours is the doctor/nurse.)
- Hospital AU (Your muse is the patient, mine is the doctor/nurse.)
- Our muses are on a game show together.
Supernatural AU (Our muses are hunters)
Doctor Who AU (My muse is the Doctor, yours is the companion)
Doctor Who AU (Your muse is the Doctor, mine is the companion)
- Sherlock AU (Starring our muses as Holmes and Watson, we will decide which later)
Hannibal AU (My muse is a cannibal psychiatrist, yours is a mentally unstable special agent.)
Hannibal AU (Your muse is a cannibal psychiatrist, mine is a mentally unstable special agent.)
- Relatives AU (Our muses are related in some way.)
- My muse confesses they have a crush on yours in the form of a very sappy letter.